2. Industry Kitchen的行政主厨布劳略?布耐对《城里城外》杂志表示，这份披萨的灵感来源于纽约的金融区，他将那里称为“堕落的缩影”。
3. 7. “The Kindergarten Teacher” In his tough, weird knockout, the Israeli director Nadav Lapid spins the story of a teacher’s obsession with a child poet to create a savage portrait of fanaticism and its costs.
4. Without the cut, Hollande would have earned 255,600 euros a year ($274,522), second only to Obama. Now he makes $198,700. Famously, his personal hairdresser makes $132,000 a year.
5. “These students have absolutely no free speech rights that were violated in this context."
6. The piece was taken away for laboratory testing, and the Spielman family only received a phone call this month telling them the amulet had been identified.