1. While Insead’s joint programme dropped back into second place, its single-school programme moved up three places to fourth, a place it last occupied in 2011.
2. 纽约前市长迈克尔·R·布隆伯格(Michael R. Bloomberg)正在为抗击气候变化花费自己私人财产的数千万美元，他在一份声明中说，“全球气温稳步上升、如今破纪录地上升的问题，不是一个未来的问题。这是一个迫在眉睫的明显危险，对经济、健康、环境和地缘政治有重大的危害。”
3. Warm greetings and best wishes for happiness and good luck in the coming year.
4. They will get more creative in 2018, including on non-cash benefits. Bank of America, for example, has just introduced a programme allowing employees of the global banking and markets unit to take a sabbatical — on full pay — for up to six weeks in a year. There are conditions: people must have been with the bank for at least a decade, and can request the time once every five years, to a maximum of three. But in a memo circulated this week, seen by the Financial Times, chief operating officer Tom Montag urged eligible employees to consider it.
5. Recently, a recruitment website issued the Investigation Report of Employability of 2016 Graduates. The report notes that starting salaries for 2016 graduates are 4765 Yuan, nearly 30% graduates to enter the Internet industry which provide the highest average salary.
西西软件园 Similar to quick LinkedIn overhauling, Foss says employers will likely notice if you abruptly go from tweeting cat GIFs and "Game of Thrones" spoilers to posting thoughtful, industry-focused content and participating in job-search Twitter chats. These are generally good moves for your job search, but bad ones for keeping it under wraps, so again, take it slow。
Media reports from both countries, which have been involved in rising tensions over territories in the South China Sea, lay the blame on the their respective governments for illegal foods entering their markets.